[ntp:questions] Bi-directional gateway...

Brad Knowles knowles at ntp.org
Wed Jul 30 18:08:22 UTC 2003

Folks,

	I just discovered that there is an additional cron job that
needed to be enabled before this feature will work.  I've done that,
but there is a risk that this will generate a whole truckload of
traffic by slurping all articles posted to comp.protocols.time.ntp
that are currently available on the news server, and then sending
them out to everyone.

	I have enabled digest mode for this list for all subscribers who
did not enable it for themselves.  If you prefer, feel free to go
back to non-digest mode once the list is in normal working condition.

--
Brad Knowles <knowles at ntp.org>       <http://www.ntp.org/contributors.html>
                     Postmaster, Listmaster, & PGP Keymaster