[ntp:questions] Lists of public NTP servers

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Nov 3 06:01:50 UTC 2003

Guys,

I've been maintaining the lists of public NTP servers for almost 23
years by hand and frankly I'm getting tired of it. I'd very much like to
see the lists automated with a mail-driven interface and move them from
my personal web to the NTP web. This is probably simple to do, but
beyond my simplistic competence. I would dearly like to hand the project
off to a volunteer much more competent than I. The current Corps of
webdudes and hackers has lots to do right now, so I am canvassing for
other volunteers. Anybody interested?

Dave