[ntp:questions] Re: Lists of public NTP servers

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 17:19:26 UTC 2003

> Perhaps the Twiki people would like to adopt it?
>
> Groetjes,
> Maarten Wiltink

As with all the NTP documentation, the lists need to remain easily
accessible to the "average" NTP user, and not hidden in some mystical
resource hidden to search engines.

I had hoped that when I needed to find out something recently, that by
entering the terms "ntp server fudge" into Google I would get the Official
Documentation on the first page of hits, but no.  The official documents
don't even appear in the first three pages of results!  I gave up and
ended up with some copy of a copy of a copy.

Perhaps there was a missing "<G>" in your comment?

Cheers,
David