[ntp:questions] Re: Lists of public NTP servers

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue Nov 4 06:23:46 UTC 2003

Brad,

The "official documentation" has not moved anywhere and you have
inspirationally misrepresented my message to the hackers list. The
program manual and reference pages continue to reside officially in HTML
pages at the UDel master pages site as you well know. I have recommended
the configure/build/install pages be maintained outside that site and
you well know that, too. You will desist in propagating misleading
information.

Dave