[ntp:questions] Re: Lists of public NTP servers

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder grazdan at fortytwo.ch
Wed Nov 5 13:42:10 UTC 2003

Clinging to sanity, David J Taylor mumbled in his beard:

>> I don't understand where this misunderstanding about google and dynamic
>> content comes from. Google spiders anything, it doesn't much care
>> whether there is a '?' somewhere in the URL or not.
>

> Chris, does it make sense to index dynamic content, if the viewer may get
> a completely page page from the one that was indexed?

This is going way offtopic.

But not that the absence or presence of a ? correlates only weakly with how
dynamic the content is. Many CGI scripts are just database retrieval
scripts in the widest possible sense, generating the same content for the
same request. OTOH, many 'static' pages are really generated on the fly,
using server side includes, Java servlets, or whatever - and thus might be
as dynamic as they want.

cheers
-- vbi

--