[ntp:questions] Re: NTP, Windows to Unix

Aneil Singh Nospam-asingh at descartes.com
Mon Nov 10 22:02:19 UTC 2003

I don't know if the scan tool i use is only TCP or both TCP/UDP.

I ran the cmd you suggested and the following appears.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>ntpupdate /?
'ntpupdate' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Thanks

news:bop0kq$2co$1 at osl016lin.hda.hydro.com...