[ntp:questions] Re: NTP, Windows to Unix

David Woolley david at djwhome.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 21:30:40 UTC 2003

In article <im9sb.105392$PD3.5444544 at nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
Aneil Singh <Nospam-asingh at descartes.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a solution within Windows, we are trying to keep our
> systems as "non 3rd party" as possible.

But your question said NTP.  Windows doesn't even claim to implement NTP;
the nearest it gets is a broken implementation of SNTP.  Therefore people
assumed that you meant the port to Windows of the proper implementation
of NTP.

There is some limited knowledge here of how to co-exist with net time/sntp,
but you should really direct your questions to the proprietory vendor in
question.