[ntp:questions] Re: Taming the pinball machine

Roy roy at suespammers.org
Thu Nov 13 04:45:06 UTC 2003

"David L. Mills" wrote in message news:<3FB136E5.60F75FD6 at udel.edu>...

> As for you, fate sharing in domain attbi.com is inescapable. The
> sysadmin would be happy to punch a hole in that domain for you,
> assuming you have a fixed host address.

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately, my ISP does not provide a static IP address.  I have
had this current address since July, but there's no way of knowing how
much longer before it changes.  :(

I'm not surprised that someone using the attbi.com domain had tried
various internet attacks against Udel systems.  I am surprised that
there are evidently also problems with my work addresses.  I thought
we presented our reserved block of IP addreses externally, but I'll
check.

Have a great time,

roy
--
The suespammers.org mail server is located in California.  Please do
not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail to