[ntp:questions] Re: 4.2.0; -N?

Roy roy at suespammers.org
Tue Nov 18 01:50:05 UTC 2003

"Clifton T. Sharp Jr." wrote in message news:<3FB816AE.46EE5291 at clifto.com>...
> I'm getting the 'usage' message when trying to start ntpd with -N high.
> Never got that before. Only difference is that I did away with libelf
> before compiling this one. Related?

No, these aren't related issues.  The accepted syntax of the "-N"
command line option changed in 4.2.0.  While it used to be "-N high",
it is now just "-N".  See the documentation page html/ntpd.html.

Have a great time,

roy
--
The suespammers.org mail server is located in California.  Please do
not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail to