[ntp:questions] Re: pseudo-newbie offbeat question

Tue Nov 25 10:05:05 UTC 2003

Maybe describe again what the problems/effects on and about time on
the individual machines are, leaving aside what the task of each
machine (besides having the correct time) is. Does the Windows machine
have a consistent time, or does it "jump"? If it jumps, you cannot use
NTP.

Regards,
Ulrich