[ntp:questions] Re: NTP 4.2.0 build configuration

Carsten P. Gehrke carsten at gehrke.org
Fri Nov 28 06:34:52 UTC 2003

Harlan Stenn wrote:
> Can you install gdb there?
>
> If not, what about truss or something similar?
>
> Right now, there isn't much to go on.
>
> If you are running linux I just committed a change to increase the
> reserved stack size.  This change is in the BK repo copy and will
> be part of 4.2.1, which should be released as soon as we get the IPv6
> build problem solved.

I wanted to avoid installing gdb on this system, but I may have to now.
  What I was concerned about were the configure options, specifically
--with-crypto=openssl.  The executable is built with a reference to the
OpenSSL dynamic library libcrypto.so.0.9.7, which is installed at the
expected location.

Thanks,
Carsten