[ntp:questions] very new to NTP..

Avi avig at audiocodes.com
Thu Oct 2 15:48:06 UTC 2003

Hallo,
Sorry for these very basic questions, I couldn't feagure them all out from
ntp.org site.

We are thinking of integrating an NTP client on an embeded platform which
runs
Psos OS and PowerPC proccessor.
My questions are:
1. Is there any software provider which sells an NTP (SNTP) client software
package which
    can be compiled with our application? Or is the only available software
is
    the one on ntp.org?
2. What are the main differences between SNTP 4 and NTP 4?
3. Does the ntp.org s/w implement NTP 4 or SNTP 4?
4. Does any one know of an embeded platform (having all the known
limitations of
    memory, real time..) which runs an NTP client?

Thanks,
Avi