[ntp:questions] Re: Latest changes to TWiki GettingStarted

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Oct 6 03:23:32 UTC 2003

Harlan,

Over the years the NTP documentation has fallen victim of several
editors, formatters, markuppers and terminals of many types. I don't
defend HTML as the ideal format, just that the tools I have readily
available work in that medium and others I see permute the text in
wicked ways not compatible for view with a plain text editor. In the
finest old goat tradition, I am reluctant to enhance learning-curve
slope, but if there is much virtue, good support tools, eye-friendly
interface and runs on evil Windows XP, I will be happy to look into it.

Dave

Harlan Stenn wrote:

[deleted]