[ntp:questions] Re: Latest changes to TWikiGettingStarted

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Oct 6 19:51:52 UTC 2003

Harlan Stenn wrote:

> I believe that one problem we have had is that there is no easy way for
> us to document NTP.  You do most all of the documentation, and I am
> aware of several times I have either written or rewritten pages.

In a previous message I suggested modifying the way the document
collection is maintained; in particular moving eecis_html to the
repository and bitkeeper for easy patching/update. It turns out GoLive
will recognize when a page has been changed by another program and will
automatically update its own database. You didn't reply to that message,
but now you have another opportunity.

Dave