[ntp:questions] Re: GettingStarted -- Introduction

josian josian99 at terra.es
Tue Oct 7 22:49:31 UTC 2003

I think that you did a good job for newbies like me and the documentation
its vesy easy to underestand and clear.
I encorage you to keep going deeper explaining the protocol with your ouwn
words for newbies like me.
I'm a student and i would like to make a ntp program but all the
ducumentation I found is not easy to underestand and too much complex for
what i want.
If somebody has some "easy" documentation for a newbie programer i would be
greatfull to receive it.

Good Job.

news:877k3ht2cc.fsf at netnews.comcast.net...