[ntp:questions] Re: GettingStarted updates

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.org
Thu Oct 9 17:05:04 UTC 2003

On 2003-10-09, Dale Worley <worley at dragon.ariadne.com> wrote:
> I've installed the Introduction, under the name "What NTP is and what
> it does".  I've edited the section on the names of the NTP programs,
> but that should be non-controversial.

Notifications of these changes are automatically sent to anyone who
subscribes to NTP.WebNotify

> Somebody has added a link at the top to a page for logging detailed
> discussion of GettingStarted, called GettingStartedDev.

If you click the 'Diffs' link on any topic's link-bar you can see
exactly whodunnit.

In this case ->
http://twiki.ntp.org/bin/rdiff/NTP/GettingStarted?rev1=1.11&rev2=1.6

--
Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.org>
The Official NTP Documentation and FAQ are linked from