[ntp:questions] [TWiki] Document Format Poll

Brad Knowles knowles at ntp.org
Fri Oct 10 14:43:33 UTC 2003

At 1:23 PM +0000 2003/10/10, Steve Kostecke wrote:

>  Please take a moment to visit the NTP TWiki and participate in our
>  Document Format Poll.
>
>  This poll starts at http://twiki.ntp.org/bin/view/NTP/DocumentFormatPoll

	I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly commend Steve for
all his hard work on the NTP TWiki home page at
<http://twiki.ntp.org/bin/view/NTP/WebHome>.  Very useful information
has come from a number of sources, but Steve has been the guy to give
us the tools to present that in a straight-forward and
easy-to-understand way, and has done a great deal of architectural
work himself.

	If you haven't seen the NTP TWiki home page at
<http://twiki.ntp.org/bin/view/NTP/WebHome> within the last couple of
days, I think you would be very well served to take another look.

--
Brad Knowles <knowles at ntp.org>       <http://www.ntp.org/contributors.html>
                     Postmaster, Listmaster, & PGP Keymaster