[ntp:questions] Re: GettingStarted -- Introduction

Harlan Stenn stenn at maccarony.ntp.org
Sat Oct 11 00:25:44 UTC 2003

That hasn't been our experience on the other pages.

The original GettingStarted page, for example, has been edited
by several people.

Several folks have been editing the other pages on that web (like
DesigningYourNTPNetwork (or whatever) and the ChoosingRefclocks
pages, just to name some off the top of my head).

We have not suffered any collision problems and the results have
been pages whos form and content has been steadily improving.