[ntp:questions] Re: Busted link on http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/index.html

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Oct 13 04:05:49 UTC 2003

Maarten,

Yours is a breath of fresh air and hopefully has fixed the problem. I
was using the # on both the reference and target, since that was what I
came away from the documentation with. My IE/NS tests used only two of
the four possible combinations with and without the #. The combination
you show appears to appease most recent versions of both browsers.

I have this expensive 1000-page "profesional HTML" reference book, but
it didn't have the answers either.

I changed all pages throughout the site, including the master NTP
documentation pages and for that I cheer GoLive. If all goes well, the
web will be automatically refreshed overnight. The ntp-dev documentation
awaits manual update.

Geeze, all this drama only for the table of contents. Next thing you
know someone will notice the contents.

Dave