[ntp:questions] Re: IGEL:Clock Problem

Vincent Smeets Nobody at No.SPAM.org
Mon Oct 13 08:17:20 UTC 2003

"Harlan Stenn" <stenn at maccarony.ntp.org> wrote in message
news:bmdlt6$4iq$1 at dewey.udel.edu...
> How about a patch for ntp-dev?  ntp-stable (4.1) is about to be replaced
> by the 4.2.0 code.

Please feel free to forward my patch to the NTP development. I didn't do it
because I wasn't sure that my clock was the only one IGEL clock and there
wasn't an othe IGEL clock for the baudrate of 1200.

> Speaking of which, I could use a volunteer or two to be responsible for
> the PARSE refclocks for bugzilla reports.  Frank, are you possibly
interested?

Interested yes, but I have no time to spend. I am in a project with a tight
schedule till begin 2005.

Vincent Smeets
SchlumbergerSema
CCI GmbH