[ntp:questions] Re: Estimate of the number of people using the pool system

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder grazdan at fortytwo.ch
Sun Oct 19 19:26:47 UTC 2003

Clinging to sanity, Frederick Bruckman mumbled in his beard:

> The current development version of NetBSD (will be 2.0) has this,
>
> server pool.ntp.org maxpoll 12
> server pool.ntp.org maxpoll 12
> server pool.ntp.org maxpoll 12
>
> uncommented, at the bottom of all the commentary. See for yourself:
>
>   http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/etc/ntp.conf?annotate=1.4

that URL is unreachable for me right now.
 - Is there a link to the project web site and a call for participants? (A
one-liner like 'If you have a static IP address, please consider joining
the pool.ntp.org project with your computer - see http://www.pool.ntp.org'
is enough)
 - if not, do you know who I can contact?

thanks & greets
-- vbi

--
Protect your privacy - encrypt your email: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro