[ntp:questions] Re: synchronisation lost errors with

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Mon Oct 20 09:45:08 UTC 2003

On 2003-10-20, Terje Mathisen <terje.mathisen at hda.hydro.com> wrote:

> Laptops almost always employ some form of power saving setup, which
> tends to either explicitely (SpeedStep) or implicitely (big change in
> temperature) change the clock frequency.

Nothing like this is configured.

> I've had one laptop that had big problems with NTP, several others have
> been OK.

This one is the first that gives me problems.
After stopping and starting ntpd, everything is well, until in 2W time.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Charite Campus Mitte                            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155