[ntp:questions] Re: NT binaries for ntp-4.2.0

Harlan Stenn stenn at maccarony.ntp.org
Tue Oct 21 16:09:13 UTC 2003

In article <bn374d$ipi$1 at osl016lin.hda.hydro.com>,
Terje Mathisen  <terje.mathisen at hda.hydro.com> wrote:
>> Unfortunately, there is no winnt.html in the release from Terje, so I had
>
>That's intentional, both to keep the binary size down, and to force
>people to go to the original docs at http://www.ntp.org.

This is exactly the problem that Dave and I fight over so much.

As I understand it, Dave insists that the official docs at ntp.org reflect
the "current" docs, i.e., ntp-dev.

There is no easy or useful way to see the documentation for any other
version of ntp.  I am pushing hard for an easy way for people to be able
to easily and usefully access the documentation that applies to the version
of NTP that they are running.