[ntp:questions] Re: NT binaries for ntp-4.2.0

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue Oct 21 23:20:39 UTC 2003

Harlan,

Geeze I get tired of being the boogeyman. Once upon a time before you
came around we used to keep old versions intact with code and
documentation in the archive. If folks needed documentation from an old
version, they simply downloaded that version and extracted what
documentation they needed. The dirty rotten scheme worked very, very
well.

Don't get wound up. I say this not to start an argument but to explain a
position.

Dave