[ntp:questions] Re: w32time help

Terje Mathisen terje.mathisen at hda.hydro.com
Wed Oct 22 18:46:42 UTC 2003

Paulers wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I installed W32time on two nt4 servers. One is the master that
> communicates to a NTP time source, and the other is a client who
> contacts the master for time. I have both services running but it is
> not synching the time. Below is  my w32time.ini on the master and
> client. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You'll get a lot more help here if you simply (:-)) install a regular
NTPD deamon.

However, the MS implementation, even if a lot less than optimal, should
work (more or less).

Anyway, if you go to http://www.ntp.org/ you'll find all the
documentation you could want, including links to precompiled binaries of
ntp for NT.

Terje

--
- <Terje.Mathisen at hda.hydro.com>