[ntp:questions] DHCP and NTP configuration

Dale Worley worley at dragon.ariadne.com
Fri Oct 24 15:16:08 UTC 2003

> > I don't know enough about the details of the DHCP scheme, but it
> > sure should included in that document. Can you (Dale) or anybody
> > else with knowledge of the issues post me a proposed section
> > appropriate for inclusion in the document?

Now that I think about it, I've done a little research on DHCP
already.  Let me look into this.

As a first test, how many people would like to have DHCP be able to
distribute more information to NTP than just the server addresses?  If
we implement such a system, we're going to need several test sites.

Dale