[ntp:questions] Re: Does NTP operates in different mode depending on poll interval?

Roy roy at suespammers.org
Mon Sep 1 10:10:43 UTC 2003

ryandrk at hotmail.com (Drk Ryan) wrote in message news:<de98eac0.0308310530.7a4cdc51 at posting.google.com>...

> Does NTP operates in a different mode depending on the poll interval???

It looks like you have posted five questions on the NTP protocol in
the past six minutes.  All of these questions are addressed by the
RFCs and project documentation.  Are you expecting us to do your
homework for you?

roy
--
The suespammers.org mail server is located in California.  Please do
not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail to