[ntp:questions] Re: NTP adjustment mechanism

Mon Sep 1 12:45:06 UTC 2003

Depending on the scale you are looking at it, I guess every clock does
a bit of fine wobble; so does the NTP clock model. However it's not as
cruse as you do describe (you may read the clock during that 0.25
seconds to verify). You also should be more specific with your questions...

Regards,
Ulrich