[ntp:questions] Re: TWiki issues

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.org
Tue Sep 2 17:15:25 UTC 2003

In article <87wucrcjxp.fsf at netnews.comcast.net>, Dale Worley wrote:
> To whoever is the TWiki guru here, I'd like to mention a couple of
> items:
>
> - *One* of the headings ("Step 7:...") in NTP.GettingStarted
>   (http://twiki.ntp.org/bin/view/NTP/GettingStarted) is in the wrong
>   color.  This appears to be because the generated </A> tag is
>   misplaced.

I've seen this behavior. It is an issue of the TWiki skin that we're
using.

> - It would be helpful if there was a "Copy Page" function as well as
>   "Rename Page".

This would encourage creation of "Scratch Topics". Probably not a good
idea IMHO.

This will involve changing the TWiki code. You might want to suggest a
"Copy Page" feature at http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/WebHome

--
Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.org>