[ntp:questions] Re: TWiki issues

Harlan Stenn stenn at maccarony.ntp.org
Wed Sep 3 07:58:06 UTC 2003

GettingStarted was written by Tom Limoncelli, and is effectively a
single document.  (At least, that's how it seems to me...)

Under "General Categories" on the NTP/WebHome it is the first item, but I
think maybe it belongs as a separate stand-alone section.

Most of the other sections underneath that were written by me, as an
alternative (or evolution) of Tom's work.  These pages are designed to be
more hierarchical.

Please continue your efforts, and I will be swiping what I can for the
other pages!

Oh, if you use "   1" for each of your bullet items you will get
automatically numbered lists and you don't have to renumber them yourself.