[ntp:questions] Re: Trimble Setup Question

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 11:58:30 UTC 2003

> > Maarten, "man pages" means nothing outside the UNIX environment.  It
is
> > useless to me in a Windows environment.  HTML (without fancy
formatting)
> > is just fine, though.
>
> If you install groff, you could make PostScript from man pages even
> with /NT. And you can convert PostSCript to PDF using Ghostscript (or
> Acrobat).
>
> Not that you will get man pages, but you could use them...
>
> Ulrich

Arrgh!  I do not want to have to install any other tools, or go through
any conversion process.  Putting these obstacles in someone's way will
merely stop them from reading the documentation, and will result in more
work load all round!

I guess you are not serious about the need for these tools!

Just give me HTML or plain text files that the great majotiy of the world
can read.

Cheers,
David