[ntp:questions] Re: Does NTP operates in different mode depending on poll interval?

Drk Ryan ryandrk at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 19:40:05 UTC 2003

roy at suespammers.org (Roy) wrote in message news:<33fd22f7.0309010206.2a081652 at posting.google.com>...
> ryandrk at hotmail.com (Drk Ryan) wrote in message news:<de98eac0.0308310530.7a4cdc51 at posting.google.com>...
> >
> > Does NTP operates in a different mode depending on the poll interval???
>
> It looks like you have posted five questions on the NTP protocol in
> the past six minutes.  All of these questions are addressed by the
> RFCs and project documentation.  Are you expecting us to do your
> homework for you?
>

> roy

Hi roy,

Sorry but I have looked through the RFCs and related documentation.
I'm obviously not saying that the answers to my questions aren't
there, but perhaps I find them difficult to interpret as being the
solutions. I suggest that the vast majority of questions posted to
newsgroups are covered in documentation. Then what is the point of
having newsgroups? Perhaps to help others...