[ntp:questions] Re: Does NTP operates in different mode depending on poll interval?

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Sep 4 02:53:30 UTC 2003

Drk,

I have no problem with that. I have answered questions like your dozens
of times; but, I have tried to give focus in the form of carefully
crafted briefings, executive summaries and backgrounders on the NTP
project pages. I am told folks steal the briefing slides shamelessly for
classroom presentations, so at least some folks have been successfully
hoodwinked.

Dave