[ntp:questions] Re: program to test actual resolution of Linux?

Roy roy at suespammers.org
Tue Sep 9 00:10:05 UTC 2003

ryandrk at hotmail.com (Drk Ryan) wrote in message news:<de98eac0.0309081038.363f4d33 at posting.google.com>...

> Trying to use the jitter.c program I get:
>

> Compiling...
> jitter.c
> c:\ntp-4.1.1a\util\jitter.c(11) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
> include file: 'sys/time.h': No such file or directory
> Error executing cl.exe.
>
> jitter.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
>
> How do I fix this error? I can't understand the command lines for the
> Build Log in jitter.html

The compiler can't find the standard system header file time.h.  Check
you operating system documentation to determine how to populate the
standard files required to compile C programs.

roy
--
The suespammers.org mail server is located in California.  Please do
not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail to