[ntp:questions] Re: where should we update sys_rootdispersion?

Sarbjit Singh singh at image.dk
Tue Sep 9 10:09:13 UTC 2003

Hi Duan.

I am also doing some test with ntp on server and clients. I have to do the
tests manually, since I have not been able to automate the test procedure.
NTP provide very good statistics information, but it is difficult compare
this information with the setup parameter which is was made under.

I can see you have made some script. Is that some you can share with us. It
might give some ideas how-to automate the test procedures.

Thanks

Sarbjit

news:3F5CD614.CF2F99A7 at cisco.com...