[ntp:questions] Re: NMEA driver broken? clk_fault - Please Help

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Sep 11 16:41:42 UTC 2003

Harlan,

Your opinion on the value of the boring NTP documentation in the
distribution and on the web notwithstanding, very detailed advice and
comment on debugging in general and reference clocks in particular is on
those pages. A great deal of thought and careful interpretation of the
available debugging aids went into those pages. To the extent the twichy
has bookmarked and/or reprised those pages, its advice must be consider
fragmented at best.

Dave