[ntp:questions] Re: Disable Novell-Netware-Client of setting the time

Vincent Smeets Nobody at No.SPAM.org
Mon Sep 22 09:53:32 UTC 2003

Hallo,

The problem is solved.

After adding the command "SET_TIME OFF" to the login script, it wont set the
time anymore.

Thanks,
Vincent

news:3f696235$0$280$4d4ebb8e at read.news.de.uu.net...