[ntp:questions] NTP on Windows PPC 2002

Jordi jordialcoi at ono.com
Fri Dec 3 09:42:45 UTC 2004

I need to sincronize the time/date on some pocket pc's with the WIN
ppc 2002, how can I do it?

  My case is as follows:

  I have a medium size LAN on the company where I work, in the store I
have some Pocket PC to read barcodes and realiza some tasks.
  The problem I have is this ppc overruns (by the use or by the
battery) and periodically I have to reconfiugre it.
  I have depurated the process of reconfiguration, but I want that the
time sincronize with the domain controller (or other machine). How can
I do it?

  Thanks for all.