[ntp:questions] local clock in an isolated network

Alaios alaios at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 15:26:07 UTC 2004

Hi... We have an isolated network and i still have
some problems! I am trying to run from the clients the
ntptrace command to check how good ths synchronization
is .. The ntptrace commands returns a request time out
message. Also i saw that the ntpdate command loose
enough milliseconds as the time pass. Is that a
problem of the pcs and so i must run the ntpdate
command continually?