[ntp:questions] Re: ppstime.h missing on Debian?

Alen A aalempi at tpg.com.au
Wed Dec 15 10:51:42 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I've been browsing the web for all possible info as I'm desperate to
build a pps enabled ntp server but the Versions of the PPSkit and the
kernel seem to conflict. I've got the latest kernel 2.4.27 and when
applying the PPSKit as a patch the defconfig.rej file claims
CONFIG_NTP_PPS is not set CONFIG_APM is not set etc...

Since I need Firewire support on my server should I roll down to
another kernel version and is this patch included in any higher kernel
versions (2.6.x) ?

Thanks for any support...
Alen