[ntp:questions] Re: warning trying to compile from source

david.margrave at gmail.com david.margrave at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 08:28:24 UTC 2004

Hi,

Yeah I got that far, where it complains about the syntaxt of the
'.warning' target in the makefile.  Whatever.  So I just did a  'touch
.warning' and then make and it started churning along.  The build died
later for some other reason so I said to heck with it and just went and
got the port.

Set up your freebsd system for ports and then build the ntp port.  It
builds at least, although in my case I'm also trying to get a refclock
to work.