[ntp:questions] Re: difference between M12 & M12T GPS receiver

Hal Murray hmurray at suespammers.org
Mon Feb 2 03:43:48 UTC 2004

Being off by a second seems like a common quirk.  I've seen it
on both a GPSClock 200 and an HP Z3801.

I don't know where it comes from.  I wouldn't be surprised by
a bug/glitch in ntp somewhere.

>From my config files:

# GPSClock 200
server 127.127.20.1 noselect     # NMEA driver
fudge  127.127.20.1 time1 -1.0

# HP Z3801A
server 127.127.26.2 prefer ttl 1
fudge  127.127.26.2 time1 -0.967425