[ntp:questions] Re: A utility called "S"?

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Jan 2 06:11:32 UTC 2004

Richard,

Peace! Those scripts were written twenty years ago when I was a young
man. Now in the modern time I repent dearly my misspent youth. The
scripts are easy to fix and so I will the adventure to you. Should you
so choose, please post your adventures so those evil old scripts can be
consigned to the god of IBM 704 punched card. And I punched a few of
those myself.

Dave