[ntp:questions] Re: A utility called "S"?

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Jan 2 18:30:38 UTC 2004

Allen,

I think we have the S sources around here somewhere, since we used them
for both Sunses and (ahem) VAXen. It was written largely in F O R T R A
N. There are a few old curds like me that speak that, in my case first
spoken to an IBM 704. LISP historians may recall that machine as the
origin of the cdr and car. But, I divest.

Dave