[ntp:questions] Re: Make NTP timestamps leap-second-neutral (like GPS time)

Terje Mathisen terje.mathisen at hda.hydro.com
Wed Jan 14 14:48:59 UTC 2004

Koos van den Hout wrote:

> David L. Mills <mills at udel.edu> wrote:
>

>>I am probably the only person on the planet stupid enough to do all
>>these things on scheduled leaps for the last 25 years.
>

> I would guess that Tom van Baak (of www.leapsecond.com) would be doing the
> same ;)

Visiting his web site would show that Yes, he's been doing that and more
for a while. :-)

Besides, you guys to the left of the 0 meridian have it easy, you can
observe the leap second at your leisure in the afternoon, while I have
to stay around (and sober) until 0100 in the morning.

Terje

--
- <Terje.Mathisen at hda.hydro.com>