[ntp:questions] Re: wireless routers beating on NTP servers

Richard B. Gilbert rgilbert88 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 04:05:08 UTC 2004

"Do not attribute to malice anything which is adequately explained by
stupidity."

Remember that more than forty percent of the population has subnormal
intelligence!!!  :-)

How about sentencing the perps to operate, at their own expense, a pool
of stratum one servers sufficient to accommodate all the defective products?