[ntp:questions] Re: Clock type 30 invalid?

Richard B. Gilbert rgilbert88 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 02:32:09 UTC 2004

I used the default build procedures.  ./configure, make, etc.
According to the documentation in ./html/build.html "The default build
normally includes the debugging code, which can be useful in diagnosing
problems found in initial test,  and all reference clock drivers known
to work with each machine and operating system. Unless memory space is
at a premium, this is a sensible strategy and greatly simplifies
debugging and support. If you need to delete either the debugging code
or one or all reference clock drivers to save space, see the <a
href="config.html">Configuration Options."

If this was incorrect, I do not understand what to do next!  The
comments in the Oncore driver do not address the question of what
hardware and operating systems are supported.

So, why might the refclock_oncore driver not have been built into the
executable?