[ntp:questions] Re: Board that receives IRIG-B Signal

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Jan 23 04:15:27 UTC 2004

Vítor,

A number of firms used to make boards like that, but Symmetricom bought
them out, including KSI/Odetics and TrueTime. Symmetricom still makes
them; see www.symmetricom.com. The PCI TT560 (old TrueTime number) is
supported in current NTP.

You can of course plug the IRIG cable directly into your sound card. See
the IRIG audio reference clock driver in the NTPv4 distribution.

Dave