[ntp:questions] kinda urgent: can't get winnt NTPd to produce peerstats

clh chrish at navsys.com
Fri Jan 23 17:30:09 UTC 2004

I tried using the 5-10 SG binary, it did not produce peerstats, but
does produce the logfile per the entry in ntp.conf.

I have also tried building it with MSVC 6.0 and can't seem to get my
environment set correctly.
The docs say that Openssl must be installed, I've built Openssl in
MSVC, but I'm not sure where to put the build so that it is used by
the NTP workspace.

I am to produce stats of our system ASAP and this is really holding me
back.  I would prefer to just use Linux and be done with it, but my
requirements forbid it.

any advice is GREATLY appreciated
tia
clh