[ntp:questions] Re: Netra X1 time warp

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Sun Jan 25 18:50:12 UTC 2004

Roman,

I see nothing like that in the herd here; could the glitches be from the
radio? Also, there may be many more glitches that don't hit the logs due
the popcorn spike filters and clock filter and step processing. The
spikes would have to result in continue outside the 128-ms step
threshold and last longer than the 900-s stepout threshold. Is this what
you see?

Dave